Get 50% off with Code : FQB99GIFT
The Literacy and Numeracy Test for Initial Teacher Education Students (the LANTITE test) is designed to assess initial teacher education students’ personal literacy and numeracy skills to ensure teachers are well equipped to meet the demands of teaching and assist higher education providers, teacher employers, and the general public to have increased confidence in the skills of graduating teachers.
Welcome to ICAS Mathematics Quiz.
Click on the START QUIZ button to get started or CONTINUE QUIZ to get resumed.
ICAS Mathematics test has five parts:
- Algebra and Patterns: Number problems related to patterns and relationship of numbers
- Chance and Data: Treating data and statistics with mathematical formulas
- Measures and Units: Measuring properties of the physical world
- Number and Arithmetic: It is linked to Algebra and Patterns
- Space and Geometry: Two-dimensional and three-dimensional properties of space
No Reviews found for this course.